Devs,

Today I noticed that, with Xubuntu 18.04, the keyboard key to adjust screen brightness is not working anymore. The keys to adjust volume (up, down, mute) still work.

I'm confident that, in 18.04, the brightness key worked before, as I use that key on a daily basis.

The last time I updated the daily was yesterday.

Any advice on how to investigate this issue?

Is there more information I can provide?

Kind regards,

Willem

I ran lshw, and copied information about the laptop I'm using:

    product: 80UD (LENOVO_MT_80UD_BU_idea_FM_Lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK)
    vendor: LENOVO
    version: Lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK