+1

On 5/17/19 2:56 AM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
+1

On 16.5.2019 12.46, Sean Davis wrote:

Hi everyone,

As there were no nominations received for the 3rd seat in the Xubuntu Council, the current 2-person Xubuntu Council has asked former members Simon Steinbeiss (ochosi) and Pasi Lallinaho (knome) if either of them would be interested in the position. Simon has agreed to the nomination.

We will now hold a team vote for Simon’s nomination. To participate in this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [1]. Please reply to this list with +1 to approve, -1 to reject, or 0 to abstain.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team

Thanks!

Sean