Hello Yousuf, thanks for your mail!

These are definitely good suggestions, my thoughts below. To make each of the
proposed changes, the Xubuntu Team would need to vote on the change for it to
be made.
Ctrl + Alt + Delete: I agree that this should probably be replaced with the
logout dialog. After having used somebody else's non-Xfce computer recently, it
was a shock when this shortcut launched a logout dialog instead of locking. If
there's already a standard, it would be best to align.
Super + E: A bit of history on this one, Windows uses this as a command to
launch Explorer (referenced by "e"). We use it to launch the text editor (also
referenced by "e"). Lubuntu and Mint are likely using this for Windows converts
to ease the transition. Manjaro's use of Ctrl + Shift + F is likely in
reference of "files".

Ctrl + Shift + Escape: This isn't currently used by anything else, and would
certainly have value-add as a known shortcut coming from Windows.

Ctrl + Space: This is also not currently used. We had considered using Super +
Space in the previous conversations about keyboard shortcuts, but I think
somebody recently mentioned that was reserved for Ibus. I don't think Ctrl +
Space is used for anything, so this might be a worthwhile solution.

Let's see what the others think. If there's no response, I'll bring this up in
the next community meeting.

Thanks again!