2nd question first: I'm not sure you can move that panel, but you can
certainly create a new one and delete the old one.

1 - right-click in an empty spot on the panel.  This brings up a menu about
the "separator", but it contains a sub-menu about the panel.  Click
preferences in that.
2- click the green "+" sign to add a panel.  Move it to where you want,
select the orientation and other properties.
3- still in panel preferences, you can switch which panel is currently
selected.  Select panel 0 and you should be able to delete it.  Make sure
you have replicated all the things you want from the original one before
you do this.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 7:04 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <p...@shimmerproject.org>
wrote:

> Hello Todd,
>
> forwarding your message to the Xubuntu users mailing list which is
> designed for user support etc.
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi

Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */