Yeah, I'm on 16.04. The system won't read the battery, and since it's not a pro
the guide you attached won't help. I'm already running tigerite's kernel, which
solved everything else. But anyway the system can't monitor the battery, so I
never have any idea how much juice I have left in the machine.

Austin