Right, take a look at my screenshot here:

The Mousepad app shows the correct window border where the Gnome Calculator on the right, shows the Gnome window border (ugly). As you can see the Gnome Calculator is not picking up and using the defined window dressing. I don't like that. :-/

Like I mentioned earlier, I just uninstalled that app and installed Galculator instead which works/loooks like my other apps.