You could use a different email ID to register for a new user account. I am guessing that the site is not smart enough to detect that it's you.

Subhadip

On Friday 10 November 2017 09:23 AM, Rog wrote:
On 11/09/2017 10:16 PM, Kaitlyn Ashely wrote:
emmmm....
Just sleep...and forgive...somebody...
Maybe they just don't understand how to use the AskUbunut...
It's the site that's automatically reject my attempt to post, not individual users.

In the meantime, I just let it go . . . and hope for the best.

Thanks for the thought.

    I've been "evicted" from AskUbuntu,
    https://askubuntu.com/questions <https://askubuntu.com/questions>.

    I tried to post a helpful note in response to a question asked by
    a user and it was rejected. The reason given that I was blocked
    from posting, with a pointer to possible reasons why, including
    nastiness, non-conformance, etc. None of which, IMHO, applied. I
    rarely post with what I feel are useful answers or a good
    question or two. This is over a period of years.

    The pointer to reasons for rejection give no obvious ways to
    appeal or get out of purgatory.

    Any ideas about how to overcome this difficulty?

-- Roger
    linux....@gmail.com <mailto:linux....@gmail.com>

[Snip]