Von: xubuntu-users [mailto:xubuntu-users-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] Im Auftrag
von Paul Rijke
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018 08:39
An: Xubuntu Support and User Discussions <xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Betreff: Re: [xubuntu-users] From Ubuntu 17.10 to Xubuntu 17.10

Yes I meant to switch to the full distro. Or is the only difference the desktop?

Op 24 feb. 2018 23:50 schreef <achom...@gmail.com <mailto:achom...@gmail.com> >:

Dear Paul,

as I know you have only to install xfce desktop or I misunderstood your
question.

LG

Philipp Millonig, Kasmanhuberstrasse 2/UG, 9500 Villach (A);
Mobil: +43(0)677 61164296 <tel:+43%20677%2061164296> , Mail: achom...@gmail.com
<mailto:achom...@gmail.com>