On 03/05/18 13:13, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> Hi Minghang,
>
> please check:
> https://xubuntu.org/news/window-resizing-in-xubuntu-and-xfce/

Very useful, thanks.

Unfortunately, the core of the problem may lie in too many
system/theme/application designers not wanting to provide grab areas at
the corners (or even at one corner) of the window because they
apparently think it looks ugly. Because they (rightly) control the
application, they are able — without really realising it — to cripple
its usability for the sake of visual appeal. I know they are not doing
this intentionally, but it's often easy to forget that not every user
has the same range of visual acuity or accuracy of finger movement as
the designer may have.

One possible solution is to provide what some applications or themes
already have: a ridged triangle in a bottom right-hand corner big enough
to see (perception) and obvious enough from its ridges that it can be
clicked on (affordance).

Fortunately, Linux offers a wide choice of applications, themes, and
systems, so it's worth looking for an environment that provides the
ability to resize a window EASILY.

///Peter