Hello Xubuntu fans . . .

I have a recurring issue that I don't know how to resolve. Any suggestions - including, what information should I provide to better help solve this issue - are appreciated.

The issue: My network on my Xubuntu desktop drops and will not come back until I restart Network Manager (sudo service network-manager restart). This happens only my Xubuntu desktop which runs 24/7.

This problem has occurred with regularity on with this desktop while using my wired LAN connection and now continues to bother me on my newly added WiFi card.

Thanks for any tips anyone can offer!
~Dan