On 12/14/19 1:13 PM, Karel P Coors wrote:
> Good day
>
> Can anyone tell where download e4rat 32 bit version
>
> Thanks support
> Cheers

Did you try searching the Internet? A quick search found this site with
the specified binary:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/e4rat/files/0.2.3/

Of course, installing a 2012 file for 2019 software will probably break
your install (presuming you are using 18.04 later of xubuntu). So, are
you sure you want to try this software?

As I recall, 2012 or 2013 xubuntu was exceptionally fast. Xubuntu slowed
down when booting considerably with the switch to systemd. But, recent
2018+ versions are again booting quite quickly.

If you have 2012 hardware, I would not try xubuntu but something like
tiny core linux: http://tinycorelinux.net/.

- Victor

Victor Forberger
vforber...@fastmail.fm