Before Xubuntu 20.04 our PXE default file entry looked something like
the following:

LABEL autoinstall-cr-xubuntu-focal-amd64
        kernel ubuntu/focal/amd64/linux
        append vga=normal initrd=ubuntu/focal/amd64/initrd.gz
locale=en_CA debian-installer/keymap=us netcfg/wireless_wep=
netcfg/choose_interface=eth0 netcfg/get_hostname=ubuntu
netcfg/get_domain=ourdomain.org
preseed/url=ftp://pacman/cfg/./ubuntu-xubuntu-focal.cfg
console-setup/ask_detect=false net.ifnames=0 DEBCONF_DEBUG=3 --

Where ourdomain.org is our domain and packman is the PXE server. As I
understand it (and my understanding is very confused at the moment)
the 20.04 installer wants to use Subiquity instead of Debian
Installer? (Thinking this explains why 20.04 installs using the above,
but packages we used to install after don't get installed now).

As you can see, we were using FTP. The new installer seems to need
HTTP? Is there a document that would help me figure out what server
packages and setup is needed to adjust this, and to include extra
packages and configuration during the installation? (Examples would be
helpful).

Cheers and Thanks for any help!

Charles