Hello Hans,

I had the same problem with the local helpfile from libreoffice.

Since 22.04 Firefox is not a "normal" dep-Package but a "snap". Snaps
are not allowed to use "/tmp" because of security issus.

If Gimp has the same problem, you can switch to another Browser like
Vivaldi or replace Firefox with Firefox-ESR.

You could install vivaldi (https://vivaldi.com/de/download/) and make
it the default-browser and make a test. If the hekp works, you can stay
with vivaldi or uninstall it and switch to Firefox-ESR.

This is a Link to my post in the (german) LO-Mailinglist:

https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/de/users/2022/msg00907.html

Regards,
Michael

--