Pulseaudio is crashing when playing music thru Audacious and when using
you-tube video or VLC video. The music or video will play correctly for a
few minutes and then abruptly stop and a loud tone can be heard.  I am
running Xubuntu 22.04 on Samsung Chromebook 3 (N3060, 4GB Mem, 32GB emmc).
Everything else is working fine. This is the first Ubuntu version that I
have found which included support for my computer sound card. Previously I
was using Ubuntu 18.04 which did not produce any sound except
through Bluetooth. Please record this as a new bug in this version and if
you know of any fixes please let me know.

Douglas