xubuntu 22.10 is due to be released on 20th October but I couldn't
find out *anything* about it on xubuntu.org.  Surely there should be
some pointers there and maybe a link to beta versions for the more
intrepid of us.

I specifically wanted to see what version of dnsmasq will be in
xubuntu 22.10 as the latest dnsmasq (version 2.87) fixes an annoying
bug in version 2.86 which causes dnsmasq to crash on one of my systems.

If xubuntu 22.10 will have dnsmasq version 2.87 in it then I will wait
for the release and get the fixed dnsmasq that way.  However if the
new dnsmasq isn't in 22.10 then I will have to get the newer dnsmasq
by other means.

--
Chris Green