Hello:

https://gitlab.xfce.org/apps/xfce4-screensaver/-/issues/45

For me work if execute this in terminal:

xfce4-screensaver-command --exit

Dani

O 15/02/23 ás 23:51, Phil escribiu:

On 15/2/23 23:29, Peter Flynn wrote:
I don't know if this is hardware, OS, or X.

I have been running Mint 20.2 on a Dell XPS 15 laptop for a few years and it's been fine. It's set to Suspend when the lid gets closed (both on power and on battery) and that's exactly what it was doing. Lifting the lid brought back the lock screen where I could give my password to continue.

I have a similar problem. If I close the laptop lid then the laptop goes into suspend mode but it won't wake up. Instead, if I select "suspend" form the "close" menu then the laptop will wake up.

Thunar often crashes after a fresh boot and I'm looking forward to the next version of Xubuntu.