Hello Thomas Bellos,

  First some admin stuff, please post your questions
to the xul-talk mailinglist. The xul-announce
mailinglist is for annoucements only. Please, don't
abuse the system.

> Does anyone know of a good IDE fro xul?
> Code completion would be ideal

  You might check out Visual Studio and the MyXAML
serializer plugin. Ask on the MyXAML mailinglist or in
the MyXAML forum for details. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myxaml for details.

  If you use the Thinlet XUL toolkit, you might try
Theodore. See http://www.carlsbadcubes.com/theodore

  If you're just looking for an IDE for Mozilla XUL,
please repost your question to the Mozilla XUL
mailinglist. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mozilla-xul

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer

XUL Alliance | http://xul.sourceforge.net
United XAML  | http://xaml.sourceforge.net

Interested in hiring Gerald Bauer? Yes, I'm available.
If you know of an opportunity, please contact me today.