Hello,

   Thanks to  Kris Luyten the XUL Grand Coding
Challenge 2004 Counter Showcase now inlcudes a sample
for UIML.NET.

   What is UIML.NET?

   Kris writes:

  uiml.net is a renderer for UIML written for .Net.
UIML is the User Interface Markup Language, an
XML-based language for user interface descriptions.

   Find out more @
http://research.edm.luc.ac.be/kris/projects/uiml.net

   To see UIML.NET in action stop @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/counter.html#uimlnet

   I've also checked in all UIML.NET samples, scripts
and readme docs into CVS. Everything should show up
within 24 hours @
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xul/challenge
(look for the uiml-net folder).

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer

XUL Alliance | http://xul.sourceforge.net
United XAML  | http://xaml.sourceforge.net

Interested in hiring Gerald Bauer? Yes, I'm available.

If you know of an opportunity in Toronto or Vancouver,
please contact me today.