Hello,

  Wouter van Wijk (from Holland) writes on the PHP XUL
Developers Group:

  Maybe you'd like to check out XULWebmail. I started
it to prove that you can use XUL and PHP to build a
great webmail application. It's a bit rough, but the
basics do work quite well actually, so I uploaded it
to mozdev.
To get it to work, checkout the src via cvs or the
total package: XULWebmail.zip. XULWebmail can be used
with any IMAP-mailserver that PHP supports. If the
interface reminds you of a certain e-mail client,
you're correct. This was intentional. Try it out!

   More @ http://xulwebmail.mozdev.org

   If anyone tries out XULWebmail, let us know what
you think.

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -