Gerald Bauer wrote:
  Just to let you know that the XAML Developers Group
poll asking "What do you plan to use XAML for?"
[Snip!]
  Here's the standing as of October, 28th:

o To create windows forms 5 votes (27.78%)
o To create animation 3 votes (16.67%)
o To create web forms/web pages 3 vote (16.67%)
o To create technical diagrams 2 vote (11.11%)
o To create still images 2 vote (11.11%)
o To create print documents 2 vote (11.11%)
o Other 1 vote (5.56%)

I don't mean to offend, but the voter sample you have here just isn't statistically significant. You can't expect solid information from a poll with only 18 people voting. One could poll their friends and family in the course of a single day and get that many voters. Is there a way we can get more meaningful poll results?