Hello,

  Paul Sprakes writes:

  I want to try and add xul support to Konqueror and
after looking around khtml source I think I have a
good idea for progressing with it.

  Obviously the next step is to actually create a
plugin xul implementation and possibly others (xaml?)

  So, is it doable? And if so anyone want to help
flesh out the design?

  Source:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kfm/7374

   What's your take? Do you think it's doable? Do you
want to see it happen or does the Mozilla browser
family cover all your needs?

  - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -