I am sorry to offend you.
I should have said it sucks with sugar on top :->

I welcome "it/you sucks" comment in my professional
and personal life as long as a reason explaination is
given.

The comment of "it sucks" in the context of code is
very subjective because code a medium of expression
like art.  However there is a way to evaluate the
suckiness of code by asking how well does it adapt to
change. Decrease cyclic package dependencies and
remove artificial class inheritance structure are
techniques to make code easier to change. So you are
right, I should have said "the code does not adapt
well to change", but its more succinct to say "it
sucks".