Hi,

I solved some bugs concerning appending (and inserting although I didn't
test this) emtpy attributes, comments, processing-instructions and
text-nodes, now it doesn't result in a java.util.NoSuchElementException
anymore. Shouldn't the WD mention that the contents of these
"constructor elements" can possibly be empty?

Also I noticed that there is a cdata constructor (<xupdate:cdata>some
cdata</xupdate:cdata>) although it is not mentioned in the WD? Should
this be added?

If you use the attribute constructor without a name attribute
<xupdate:attribute>attribute-value</xupdate:attribute> it results in a
attribute with name "id": id="attribute-value". I cannot find the cause
of this, IMO it should result in a exception saying that the name
attribute is requiered instead.

greetings,

Jeroen

--