----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimbro Staken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: Namespaces and XUpdateQueryService

> I believe the most current Lexus is in the XML:DB CVS. Lars is this
> correct?
>
>   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs login
>   password: anoncvs
>
>   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs checkout
xmldb/xupdate/src

OK - I've gotten the most recent Lexus code from this CVS root. It appears
that a repackaging has been done for many of the Lexus classes. Classes have
been moved from the "org.infozone.lexus" package root to a new package root
of "org.xmldb.xupdate.lexus".

The most recent Xindice code still uses the Lexus classes in their old
locations. Is anyone working on making this change? If I want to make some
updates to the Lexus code base to address namespace limitations in the
current implementation, do I need to make Xindice changes as well to account
for the update package structure, or has someone else already been working
on that?

- Tim