From: Lasse Collin <lasse.col...@tukaani.org>

To: xz-devel@tukaani.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [xz-devel] lzma orig file and decompressed file are different.

On 2011-12-12 stompdagg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> in regards to the registration, the main issue is that the return
> mails are not clear, for example when I send confirmation, the answer
> was not clear if it was successful so I've had to resend it, only
> then I've scanned the return mail and found out that the original
> answer confirmed my registration.

Unfortunately I cannot change it without moving the list elsewhere and
to another mailing list software.

--
Lasse Collin  |  IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode

back to topic, I've taken the pipe decompress example and started modifying it,
when I got to read from file, decompress and write file using c functions it
worked but when I changed it to c++ stream handling see here:
http://dpaste.com/673199/ the output file is identical to the original but I
get error code 10.

how is that possible?