On 3/27/2012 11:47 PM, g....@free.fr wrote:
I have used xzminidec code unchanged and --check=crc32 has to be used during
compression with xz as this is the onlyt crc supported by xzminidec.

Depending of data to be compressed size, setting dictionary size on compression
to the size of uncompressed data help to minimize memory requirement on
decompression.
To create a floppy image, Lasse advised me to use xz --check=crc32
--lzma2=dict=2MiB,nice=273,depth=512

Thanks for the tips. I'm still having the same difficulty with these options, though (xz_dec_run() just returns XZ_DATA_ERROR).

Is xzminidec the same as Embedded XZ that I'm trying to use?

Thanks,
--
    -Mike Melanson