Hello, and no problem at all.

> It's a bit surprising that it works because docs say that _utime() and
> _futime() are identical except that _futime() takes a file descriptor.
You're right, that shouldn't help if close() was consistent... apparently it
only resets the timestamp when no utime was manually set via this same fd or
something?

> But since it works, it's probably the best fix. I will fix it in the
> next release. Thanks.
Nice, although I'm still not sure how safe it is to link to an apparently
private _function. Let's see if this breaks on some platform I didn't test...

Regards,
Martok