Hello all,

Am Sa., 8. Jan. 2022 um 18:15 Uhr schrieb Jean-Pierre Giraud
<jenapierregirau...@free.fr>:

> Package xz-utils
> version 5.2.5-2
>
> Hi,
> Please find attached the french translation of the xz-utils manpage done
> by "bubu" and proofread by the debian-l10n-french mailing list contributors.
>
> I think that this new translation could be included in a future release.

The file is broken; due to some markup errors it produces only one of
the manpages. See the attached patch.

Lasse,  besides the markup issues, both French and German translations
are meanwhile incomplete and partially outdated. Please update
po4a/xz-man.pot, and then consider to create a kind of "intermediate"
tarball and send it to the TP robot, requesting a new TP domain for
"xz-man".

Best Regards,
Mario