Hello, and happy new year all.

I compiled the last SVN and I see three bugs in the QT interface. Am I the only one to get this behaviour?

After loading/re-loading different xmls, and playing/pausing, I get one or both of those :

1- The main 3D view displays nothing, or just the boxes (in a triaxial test). Opening a new view fixes the problem *sometimes* (i.e. the new view shows balls while the main one still doesn't). Re-starting Yade fixes the problem for most cases, but for a TriaxialTestWater, I need to restart Yade AND open a secondary view before I see anything.

2- The good old timestep bug (or is brother) is back : reloading the simulation switch the time-step from "auto" to "fixed", and let the sample explode...

In all cases :

3- Closing Yade needs many mouse clicks (close controller first, then close the small Yade window). ctrl+C in the terminal won't work (with python interface), and even worst, typing "quit" results in this, and then the terminal is stuck :

/"In [1]: exit
Out[1]: Type exit() to exit.

In [2]: quit
Out[2]: Type quit() to exit.

In [3]: quit()
Do you really want to exit ([y]/n)? y
Bye."/

Thank you.

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43