Well, from my point of view the new wiki is now open for full use.

We have those two bugs :
1/ domain name
2/ certificate

I think (1) is really not a problem, but (2) is.

1/ If everybody thinks the current adress is really too long, we can buy a domain name (yes yade-dem.org sounds good), but what is the price? 2/ It is a matter of time for the certificate company to be integrated in firefox defaults. The current website is certified already.

In both cases, it shouldn't stop us from using the new wiki, since the two bugs can be solved in the future with no impact on the wiki itself.

Therefore, I strongly recommend that everybody update the new wiki. I'm not sure everybody will agree though.

What do you think guys?

Bruno

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
Hi there,

what is the status of new wiki? As Janek said, the'yre getting out of
sync.

For the new domain name, why not something like yade-dem.org,
yade-project.org, yyaaddee.org, y4d3.org or similar?

Vaclav

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43