> I have a bunch of compile errors in r2184. A short part  is below
> (starting from the beginning).
What was the last revision that compiled for you? What is your g++
--version?

> In member function 'virtual void
> InteractionDispatchers::action()::GenericSpheresContact::pyRegisterClass(boost::python::api::object)':
There is some nonsense being compiled. As is
InteractionDispatcher::action() were missing the closing brace, creating
local class InteractionDispatchers::action()::GenericSpheresContact,
which should be separate. Are you use you have clean source?

All the errors are the same thing, check the end of
InteractionDispatchers.cpp.