Hi Bruno, actually I was going to send you an email about that (nice
synchronicity). Is it the same then? Could you be so kind to explain me why?
Sorry if I ask, I know it is something we already discussed on the list (see
this whole thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-us...@lists.launchpad.net/msg01868.html)
but have still some doubts on it.
Thank you, Chiara

--
homoDeform=1 does not handle the periodic case correctly.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/674000
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yade
developers, which is subscribed to Yade.