Hoi Anna,

as already pointed out by Bruno and Anton it makes no sense to change
Serializable.hpp. If you want to add more parameters to to WireMat you have to
define it in WirePM.hpp. However, in order to use this new parameters you would
have to change the code in WirePM.cpp as well.

Anyway, the actual code uses two different stress-strain-curves where the one
for the double-twist is computed from the single wire curve by using the
parameters lambda_eps and lambda_k (see Bertrand, some assumptions are made
and the single wire curve is somehow scaled to get the one for the double
twist). So if you know your stress-strain-curve for the double twist you just
have to find out which parameters give you the expected behaviour.

HTH

Klaus

--
Dr. Klaus Thoeni - Centre for Geotechnical and Materials Modelling
Civil, Surveying and Environmental Engineering - Engineering Building EA