There is NO bug here and no shear force (it is numerically zero). It is
clear to me that PFC computes contact stiffness in a different way. Do you
know how it is computed in PFC then? Do you know which formula they actually
implement? In Yade you can easily check it yourself in the code
(seeIp_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys). It simply follows Hertz formulation
(I have just checked it once again and it is correct).

Chiara