Hi,

yes, if you pause the simulation unbalancedForce() is still exactly 0.

Regarding the results for displacements:
- if I run the same file with -j1 I will get exactly the same deformation,
however the the unbalancedForce is not exactly the same
- if I compare the displacements of a case where I used multi-threading the
displacements are exactly the same for a certain amount of iterations then
the slightly differ (even if unbalancedForce is 0 from beginning)

I am still trying to find out what's going on. Any hints are welcome!

Thanks,
Klaus