Hi all,

thanks for the active discussion. So I guess we just leave it as it is and use
2 for boxes and facets if this is the usual assumption. No problem. And
introducing r->infinity ignores the material properties of the facet, so I
guess my suggestion was not the best one however mathematically correct ;-)

Thanks again!

Klaus