Hi Bruno,

thanks for having a look at my scripts!

I know that the clump is disappearing sometimes on the display but the
simulation itself seems to be ok so I never had a closer look at it. But it
was good you did ;-)

I just had a look at rev 3010 and now I got some speed up too which is great.
I will get rid of the GravityEngine and just use NewtonIntegrator::gravity.

Thanks again,

Klaus