Thanks Remi, it's working now.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yade
developers, which is the registrant for Yade.

Title:
   yade.qt documentation missing

Status in Yet Another Dynamic Engine:
  New

Bug description:
  There is something wrong with the documentation of module yade.qt.
  Nothing is shown on the doc site:

  https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.qt.html

  and it's not listed in the index:

  https://yade-dem.org/doc/py-modindex.html