> > do you know where gmplib is used in yade? A grep for gmp doesn't give any > > results and it seams that yade is running without the library even if > > cmake is complaining/warning. Any idea? If it is not used we should get > > rid of it in the install requirements. > > Sure, go ahead and remove it. It was probably used some time ago, but no > more in the current code.
Ok, I will. > > What do you think about extending the list of external libraries with our > > optionals like CGAL, OpenBLAS etc. It would be nice to have a complete > > list. > I am not sure, what you mean. cgal and openblas are in fact optional. > If they are not in the system, it will disable some corresponding features, > but will not break the compilation. Or what you meant? I meant the list on yade's installation web page under Prerequisites in addition to the sudo apt-get install list. Cheers Klaus _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-dev Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-dev More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

