Hi guys,

I run some dynamic tests with my mesh too (some times ago, but I forgot to
check). Implementation is fine and speed up is only about 6-8%. However, the
simulation has just about 300000 particles.

I even have more results for the performance check (with 1 Mio particles)
which I will put on the wiki, at some stage (if I find time to analyse the
results :-)). But something I can tell you, the maximum scaling for 1 Mio
particles I get is about 3-4.

Cheers,
Klaus