Hi Jan,

thanks for you comments.

add 2): I think a file for every shape is probably an overkill. Or anyone
disagrees? I would keep general stuff like sphere, facet, box, wall in utils.py
and use separate modules for polyhedra and gridpfacet as they are very
specific. Regarding the latter, I think grids and pfacets should be one module
because the concept is the same, i.e., a pfacet is a grid with closed
openings. The latest trunk version already includes this module
(py/gridpfacet.py). Finally, I think the polyhedra stuff in utlis.py should be
moved into polyhedra_utils.py. You agree?

Thanks
Klaus