Hi Bruno,

here my suggestion: add Cylinder and ChainedCylinder functions to
gridpfacet.py. Both functions would not require to define GridNodes to avoid
confusion but they would be generated by the functions (hidden from the user).
Grids would still require the generation of GridNodes.

What do you think? Let me know, I am happy to implement it.

Cheers
Klaus