Hi all,

there is an intend to remove Qt4 from the next stable Debian version [1].
If it happens, it will disappear from Ubuntu as well.

The question is, how long does Yade want to support Ubuntu 14.04 LTS,
where QT5 version of libqglviewer does not exist. Another option is to
provide backport of libqglviewer-qt5-dev for Ubuntu 14.04, document it
as a mandatory package for Yade and drop Qt4 support completely.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2017/08/msg00006.html

Best regards

Anton