Question #207881 on Yade changed:

Hi Giulia,

as usual in such cases, we have to ask you to provide us with a script
reproducing this behavior. It will show us what material you use, how you
compute time step and so on..

in my opinion, this issue is not related to collider. If you did not
mention playing with time step, I would have bet on the time step (what is
closely related to the velocity of the clinder)..

Jan