Question #232493 on Yade changed:

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
Thanks for inputs Bruno.

As a first alternative, because it would be easier both in terms of time
and coding, I would say that I would like to commit my new class as I
received several demands for it. It would replace the old Cohesive
frictionalPM of course if you can explain me how to delete it. In
addition, I would like to commit a directory with examples so that
people would be able to use it as it is. I guess I can do it by myself
but Anton suggested that I may send the folder to one of you...

What do you think?

Luc