New question #277023 on Yade:

Hello,

I am trying to read Yade source code after I read "Introduction to debugging"
page.
I cannot understand which file names and lines are passed through when the
simulation ran, though I did two things like below.
Please tell me some examples of file names and lines which would be passed in
many example simulations.

I cannot get any standard output from Yade
when I ran some examples such as mill.py and simple-scene-default-engines.py
after compiling with c++ sentence, std::cerr << "something\n"; in a lot of
function of source code
such as pyboot.cpp, Body.cpp, Omega.cpp, Scene.cpp, and etc.

Also, I tried debugging with kdevelop according to the page of "Debugging using
Kdevelop",
but simulation didn't freeze after I added a lot of breakpoints in the code.
(when I did "attach to process" to yade, yade's gui freezed, so it seemed work.)

Thanks,

Masayuki

an answer contact for Yade.