New question #279689 on Yade:

Hello everyone,

I think my question is simple.  I'm trying to simulate shear observing the
rearrangement of the particles. For this I tryed to put a plan in the top of my
box. With this I want to, by the observation of the movement of the plan that
is supposed to go up and down, see the movement of the sample's particles that
will expand or not. My problem is that I can't put a plan that is free for
moving. Always I put the plan in the position I want, it keeps steady with the
forces on it growing.
I also tryed to put a Box with fixed=False instead of a Plan but when the
simulation starts, the Box just disappear.

Does anybody has a suggestion that can helps me?

Thanks a lot.

an answer contact for Yade.