Question #291529 on Yade changed:

Hello,
I don't understand the question 1 at all, sorry :-) Could you specify it
bit? What do you mean by "prescribe", "parameter" and how would you use it
in simulation? Why do you want something to prescribe before creation if
you import the polyhedra? Thanks for answers.
Otherwise it should be easy.
cheers
Jan

> New question #291529 on Yade:
>
> Hi,
> I am creating simulation by importing voronoi cells to yade as polyhedra.
> Along with the computation of the voronoi cells I can determine the
> longest edge of each cell/polhedra.
> My goal is to export the polhedrons as .vtk and to be able to postprocess
> them using their longest edge as parameter.
> Questions are:
> 1. How to prescribe the longest edge to each polyhedron prior the creation
> of polyhedrons as "custom" parameter and use it during the simulation?
> 2.  How to export the longest edge of each polyhedron to .vtk to be able
> to postprocess it in paraview?
>

> --
> You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
> an answer contact for Yade.

an answer contact for Yade.