Question #291326 on Yade changed:

Hi Luis,
you can also improve the result with setting noPad=True to
pack.inGtsSurface. Computing the volume fraction of spheres, I got 57%.
randomDensePack in periodic (optimal) conditions has usually around 62% of
volume fraction (with monodisperse packing), so the packing is OK. Could
you try it and (dis)confirm that it works or not?
Thanks
Jan

question291...@answers.launchpad.net>:

> Question #291326 on Yade changed:

> Luis Barbosa is still having a problem:
> Hi Jan,
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9LhrwAf_vasN1RvNW9Qa3liZUE
>
> As you can see the spheres are not overlaping, in some case not even
> touch.
>
> Thanks,
> Luis
>
> --
> You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
> an answer contact for Yade.

an answer contact for Yade.