Question #292911 on Yade changed:

Hi Varun,
the script works fine from the point of view that there are no errors.

However, in your question you describe cohesive bonds. If I got your
question correctly, your fragment is a set of particles mutually connected
with cohesive bonds. After running your script, there are no cohesive
bonds. This was my point.
Thanks
Jan

> Question #292911 on Yade changed:
>
> VG posted a new comment:
> Hello Jan,
>
> Thanks for your response. The script seems to be running fine. Is there
> a problem with the interactions in my model set up ?
>
> Regards
> Varun
>
> --
> You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
> an answer contact for Yade.

an answer contact for Yade.